Anyone know of a sports bar in Traverse City, MI

I have to be out there on business in several weeks and would love to catch the Bills game....

421895[/snapback]

There's a very cool old Irish pub in TCity called Bradys, call them and if they won't have the game they'll get you pointed in the right direction for a sports bar downtown. Their phone is 231-946-8153.

There's a very cool old Irish pub in TCity called Bradys, call them and if they won't have the game they'll get you pointed in the right direction for a sports bar downtown. Their phone is 231-946-8153.

422000[/snapback]

thanks much to both of you! - the holiday inn has the games as does a sports bar right across the street from them that Brady's turned me on to - for some reason, my search engine was not finding this stuff....

thanks much to both of you! - the holiday inn has the games as does a sports bar right across the street from them that Brady's turned me on to - for some reason, my search engine was not finding this stuff....

422647[/snapback]

There's some awesome golf courses there: huge, wide, plush fairways- one ofhte best spots in the country to play this time of year.

Save your best Fish Story for Bradys- their main bar is the regional storytelling center!