If you're a betting man...

Take the under every week in the Bills games. I think last night was a perfect example of how the season could play out. Alot of low scoring games, a few filedgoals and maybe a defensive score. A turnover to give us a short field could produce td.

Last season we had six straight games scoring over 33 points and two of those games we broke 40. Can anyone really see us putting up those numbers this season?

Take the under every week in the Bills games. I think last night was a perfect example of how the season could play out. Alot of low scoring games, a few filedgoals and maybe a defensive score. A turnover to give us a short field could produce td.

Last season we had six straight games scoring over 33 points and two of those games we broke 40. Can anyone really see us putting up those numbers this season?

420436[/snapback]

To be honest, the O in the second half last year looked bad on paper because they didn't put up the yards. Helluva lot of points tho. I could live with that all over again except being bowled over by a playoff team's scrubs. :(