Place to watch Sunday's game in Hampton, VA

_BiB_

Guest Buffaloes Best

You can come to my place. I have been a bills fan all my life and have my own bills sports bar. I might invite some pitifull Oakland fans to laugh at. E-mail me at r.dunkle@charter.net if interested.

Paul- You're welcome to join us (BillBackers of Virginia) at AJ Gators on S Holland Rd in Va Bch. We're right off the interstate, easy to get to. PM me or email to bbva @ cox . net (sans spaces, of course) for directions, we'd love to have you!

Paul- You're welcome to join us (BillBackers of Virginia) at AJ Gators on S Holland Rd in Va Bch.  We're right off the interstate, easy to get to.  PM me or email to bbva @ cox . net (sans spaces, of course) for directions, we'd love to have you!

28880[/snapback]

Hopefully the crew made it back safely home.

Sunday. Want a place to watch the Oakland game. Had thought about driving down when it was over, but that would definitely be a hassle. Staying at the Radisson, on Settler's Landing Rd.

What's nearby?

Thanks.

28850[/snapback]

Your in luck BiB I believe there is a sports bar in the Radisson, that shows most of the games if not all(its been a while since I've been), also not to far away is a place called Cujo's that has all the games I'll check around this week for some others and PM you with more info.

Thanks everybody. Damn, I forgot the Radisson has the sports bar-I've stayed there before. Might do that if drinking. If there's time to get sociable-and my handlers don't want to have pre-meeting meetings-I'll hit one or the other bars. Once again, thanks.

Paul- You're welcome to join us (BillBackers of Virginia) at AJ Gators on S Holland Rd in Va Bch.  We're right off the interstate, easy to get to.  PM me or email to bbva @ cox . net (sans spaces, of course) for directions, we'd love to have you!

28880[/snapback]

IT was SRO yesterday!

Sunday. Want a place to watch the Oakland game. Had thought about driving down when it was over, but that would definitely be a hassle. Staying at the Radisson, on Settler's Landing Rd.

What's nearby?

Thanks.

28850[/snapback]

Richmond half way there. You could stop at Poojer's house. Bring some oysters.