Finally a black missing woman makes CNN.com

Holy crap. This story has about as much in common with the Holloway case as George Bush has with Michael Moore.

Tell ya what, Mr. Political Correctness.....I'll get all in a tizzy over the press covering a black person going missing properly when the press ALSO covers black on white hate crimes properly.

Until then, take your PC BS and shove it.

It must be a miracle or something...  A missing black lady makes the front page of cnn.com, ending the time honored tradition of making only missing white people newsworthy.

http://www.cnn.com

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/20/Philadelp...g.ap/index.html

412979[/snapback]

I don't think it's white or black as much as it is attractive. News is not news, news is market share. Yes, this is "retaliation" for Natalee to grab 3 points away from FOX. They are stupid, but so is most of the country, so it works.

Holy crap. This story has about as much in common with the Holloway case as George Bush has with Michael Moore.

Tell ya what, Mr. Political Correctness.....I'll get all in a tizzy over the press covering a black person going missing properly when the press ALSO covers black on white hate crimes properly.

Until then, take your PC BS and shove it.

412999[/snapback]

Was that anger to match my sarcasm, or just angry sarcasm?

This has been covered quite a bit in the national news since last month. Not sure if you are trying to be funny, sarcastic or stupid, but it's really been an every day coverage. It has bounced on and off CNN's front page.

Of course I haven't seen to much of the blond haired girl lately, seems they got tired of her.

But that's probably because they now have a sick, stupid women who is saying bad things about Bush, so the media has to make sure she is front and center on their war against conservatism.