DEiappointed in whining bout Packers whining

I scanned the thread on TSW which expressed disappointment about the Packers "whining" about the blitzing we did in the scrimmage with us and the first few post attacked the Pack for quotes from their side which were described as attacking the Bills for blitzing too much in a scrimmage no one prepared for,

There were a few posts which said they did not read the quotes that way and a harsh retort which cited the number of reports of folks who read it as an attack and said so there to the posts which read it differently.

Oddly, no one posted a link or even cited the offending quotes, So, I went to TSW and looked for myself and found an AP article, a Milwaukee entinel atticle and a Packers website report which contained a series of quotes about the Bills tactics in the scrimmage.

IMHO opinion it turns out that unfortunately it was a group of TSW posters who were the one whining about the Pack allegedly whining.

A Pack coach Rossley was prominently featured and actually he said the Packers were unprepared for the Bills blitz but found fault with his players for not being prepared and said they were not gameplanning in particular for a pre-season game they were working to improve their blitz pick-up.

Favre was quoted in a way that actually complimented the Bills and challenged his own OL saying he was sorry to play a team again which kicked their butts the last time.

Sherman a Pack coach said he would have no problem sitting Favre is the OL play did not improve rather than risk injury to him.

I also will pass on providing a direct link to articles because they are all on TBD homepage and seem to take the same approach.

It is somewhat disappointing to see all the whining about the alleged whining because it provides a clear case that many posters descriptions of other views are simply wrong.

Im fact, playing GB again will provide an interesting test.

1. Will the Packers gameplanning (call it what they will) for our blitzes or seeing it for a second time allow them to effectively defense it or are our guys so good they will kick their butts as Favre says.

I expect improvement from the Pack as they really were clearly unaware of what they would run into at the scrimmage, but even if the sack count drops from and unofficial 8 to a more official 4 this bodes well for our pass rush.

2. The Pack is having big injury problems at CB and youngster Ahmad Carroll wuill start. JP should light them up or I will be bit disappointed.