The partisanship must end

Adam

At one point, I thought the war on terror was a mistake- that our government was screwed up, and all we were doing was pissing the terrorists off.

When I think about it- thats ridiculous- did any Al Quaeda members protest tthe 9/11 attack would piss us off, and make us go after them more? No, the thought probably never crossed their minds.

We don't do what we do to piss them off- we do what we do to exterminate them- which is the right thing to do....completely erradicate them from the face of the earth. Will innocent people die on both sides? Yes, of course. Its a war, and that is what happens in war. It is unfortunate, but if my life were to end, but terrorism was stopped, then so be it if it keeps one of you alive (granted, I am no soldier, but my life is no more important than anyone's).

Many of us have put more on Bush than he should get credit or take blame for- Fahrenheit 9/11 is a farce, and Moore is no more credible than Limbaugh.

The world is a much smaller place than it once was- a band of thugs reached us in our homeland, and with a whole country behind them, they could do worse damage.

America needs to start ignoring the partisan messages the evil media sends out, and band together- democrat, republican, liberal and conservative- the terrosists cant win against us.