Where is the coverage of "Camp Christopher"?

An alternative way to mourn.

I suppose I support Mrs. Sheehan's right to her protest. After all this is a free country. I am sure she loves the freedom this country affords her to express her position. I am sure the people in Iraq appreciate the sacrafice her son made to further the cause for their freedom as well.

An alternative way to mourn.

I suppose I support Mrs. Sheehan's right to her protest.  After all this is a free country.  I am sure she loves the freedom this country affords her to express her position.  I am sure the people in Iraq appreciate the sacrafice her son made to further the cause for their freedom as well.

410873[/snapback]

Sure I bet they appreciate the freedom to not have jobs, to get blown up standing in line and of course the women the freedom to not be stoned as long as they wear burkas.

Those poor people just traded one set of oppressors for another.

Sure I bet they appreciate the freedom to not have jobs,

411159[/snapback]

Fastest growing economy in the world according to the CIA. I'm sure the 50,000 Iraqi kids dying each year from malnutrition and lack of medicine under Saddam and the Oil for Palaces program think things are pretty bad now. :D Or they would if they were alive.

to get blown up standing in line and of course the women the freedom to not be stoned as long as they wear burkas.
You mean blown up and stoned by the people our troops are fighting?

Guess it's pretty important that we win over there, huh?

Also, please do something about your signature. Common courtesy says you don't post and re-post a 5000-word list of bumper sticker slogans every time you want to spout off about "neo-cons" or "Bush Bad" or whatever is bothering you today.

Fastest growing economy in the world according to the CIA.  I'm sure the 50,000 Iraqi kids dying each year from malnutrition and lack of medicine under Saddam and the Oil for Palaces program think things are pretty bad now.  :D  Or they would if they were alive.

You mean blown up and stoned by the people our troops are fighting? 

Guess it's pretty important that we win over there, huh?

Also, please do something about your signature.  Common courtesy says you don't post and re-post a 5000-word list of bumper sticker slogans every time you want to spout off about "neo-cons" or "Bush Bad" or whatever is bothering you today.

411228[/snapback]

On your board settings, you can opt not to show any Sig's. Pretty handy :doh:

On your board settings, you can opt not to show any Sig's. Pretty handy :D

411268[/snapback]

You are far too

Sensitiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, silly men, I can see the sig lines. I was only pointing out the benifits and features of this fine board. Just in case he didnt know. See? :lol: