Lost on ABC

pm73

i started watching Lost this summer from episode 1...and i am addicted. but they keep skipping episodes from week to week. i'm watching Wednesdays at 10. are they showing the other episodes at some other time? its really getting frustrating.

Yeah sorry to say they're skipping episodes. I think the decision was made to move the premier for this season up to Sept. 21st which means there isn't enough time for a full run of summer reruns. If I were you I'd just scrap watching it all together and wait for season one on DVD. That is also coming in Sept. You should have enough time to catch up and then start watching when the new season starts.

Yeah the are skipping episodes. Pure BS.

404628[/snapback]

Thanks for confirming. As I too missed the show the first time around and catching up now. I thought I was losing (pun not intended) it when last week they showed a scene in the previous section of (I presume) Ethan's hand on Claire's pregnant belly I'd never seen before. Also as MBD indicates it's the first time I'd ever heard of Ethan. I guess I'll have to google an episode guide and read up on the episode(s) that wasn't played.

Thanks for confirming. As I too missed the show the first time around and catching up now. I thought I was losing (pun not intended) it when last week they showed a scene in the previous section of (I presume) Ethan's hand on Claire's pregnant belly I'd never seen before. Also as MBD indicates it's the first time I'd ever heard of Ethan. I guess I'll have to google an episode guide and read up on the episode(s) that wasn't played.

Good idea. I like the series and want to know what I missed in that episode (which I think was the only episode they've skipped so far), but don't want to wait for DVD.

It's called seeing the "previously, on Lost" recaps at the beginning of the shows.  It's also pretty obvious when a character you never heard of kidnaps 2 people you HAVE heard of.

404591[/snapback]

exactly....they skipped that one with the intro of ethan, then last week i'm all curious as to what locke and boone were gonna dig up and when i go to watch it last night, they are TWO episodes past it. (i know because i went to the Lost episode guide and confimed my horror.

i can't imagine that they wouldn't get great ratings if they had two episodes per week and ran the series in its entirety. what bozos there are making decisions for these networks.

getting the dvd is gonna be the way to go.

exactly....they skipped that one with the intro of ethan, then last week i'm all curious as to what locke and boone were gonna dig up and when i go to watch it last night, they are  TWO episodes past it.  (i know because i went to the Lost episode guide and confimed my horror.

i can't imagine that they wouldn't get great ratings if they had two episodes per week and ran the series in its entirety.  what bozos there are making decisions for these networks. 

getting the dvd is gonna be the way to go.

Frick, I forgot about Locke and Boone finding that thing in the ground. What a bunch of a-holes! I think I'll reconsider and stop watching now and wait for the DVD.