Jeb Bush Torches George W. Bush

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a point.  They should let the tribe decide if a nickname is offensive or not.  The Seminole tribe endorses FSU's use of their name 100%.  They even designed the mascot so it would be accurate!

I'm just a stupid white man, but I don't see how Seminoles, or Utes is offensive.  Redskins?  Redmen? Indians?  Yes.  Chiefs?  Braves?  No.  To me, Chiefs and Braves are the same as Presidents, Generals, Kings, Warriors, or Minutemen. 

If they ban Seminoles, then they should ban "Fighting Irish" too.  The Notre Dame mascot is insulting to little people.

LET'S GO FIGHTIN' WHITEYS!!!

PTR

403989[/snapback]

If they ever name a team the "Fighting Polocks", I'll be first in line to get a t-shirt.

Llike those 2 or so souls out of several million folks who vowed to move to Canada after the 2004 election? :D

404001[/snapback]

No, more like Dr. Z saying he was going to move to New Zealand if W. got re-elected. Dr. Z is all talk as well as full of himself.

I have no idea what shape our country is in. With Bush in office it is all diversion.

I could kick Osama's ass I'm so mad at him.

One dude in a cave pulls some crap and I have to take my shoes off and get my crotch wanded every time I fly ... which is four times a week every week. By the way, cell phones still don't work in airplanes when they are in the air. I still don't know how those folks called when they were in the air on 9/11. I also don't understand how Forrest Gump got to stand with JFK in the movie.

I wish SOMEONE could explain to me how we go into Iraq, take over the country, their assets and their OIL that we bought for years and the price of our gasoline goes sky high. Where are the spoils of war? If gas at the pumps was 25 cents a gallon we'd get a lot more support for our troops.

I have no idea what shape our country is in.  With Bush in office it is all diversion. 

I could kick Osama's ass I'm so mad at him.

One dude in a cave pulls some crap and I have to take my shoes off and get my crotch wanded every time I fly ... which is four times a week every week.  By the way, cell phones still don't work in airplanes when they are in the air.  I still don't know how those folks called when they were in the air on 9/11.  I also don't understand how Forrest Gump got to stand with JFK in the movie.

I wish SOMEONE could explain to me how we go into Iraq, take over the country, their assets and their OIL that we bought for years and the price of our gasoline goes sky high.  Where are the spoils of war?  If gas at the pumps was 25 cents a gallon we'd get a lot more support for our troops.

404025[/snapback]

Well, your 401K, Ira, pension plan, bank, credit union etc. are speculating wildly to drive up contracts. We buy All Things Chinese, so they ramp up and are using a lot of petroleum to support that. Too funny; we lose jobs and buy cheap Chinese goods who suck up oil so we pay more at the pump. And much hand-wringing about ANWR. Ironic. :D

There are no oil spoils. That was not the reason. If you want to knock off a mideast nation for oil, may I suggest 3-day campaigns such as Kuwait, the Emirates, Saudi Arabia,or Qatar? And the required 100-mile kill zone around the sources, so flow is not interrupted. Easy tasks.

And, the last thing I would like to hear is more stupid ring tones and rude yakking in the confines of an airplane. Believe me, you are not that important to the world - I hear the incessant "I'm on the plane -I'm off the plane!" self-important crap quite enough thank you.

Sorry for the harangue, Surf... :D

Well, your 401K, Ira, pension plan, bank, credit union etc. are speculating wildly to drive up contracts. We buy All Things Chinese, so they ramp up and are using a lot of petroleum to support that. Too funny; we lose jobs and buy cheap Chinese goods who suck up oil so we pay more at the pump. And much hand-wringing about ANWR. Ironic.  :)

There are no oil spoils. That was not the reason. If you want to knock off a mideast nation for oil, may I suggest 3-day campaigns such as Kuwait, the Emirates, Saudi Arabia,or Qatar? And the required 100-mile kill zone around the sources, so flow is not interrupted. Easy tasks.

And, the last thing I would like to hear is more stupid ring tones and rude yakking in the confines of an airplane. Believe me, you are not that important to the world - I hear the incessant "I'm on the plane -I'm off the plane!" self-important crap quite enough thank you.

Sorry for the harangue, Surf... :D

404053[/snapback]

:D:D

I think VA likes the wand. :D

I don’t use a ring tone. I will when I can find one that plays “She’s a Bad Mamajamma”. I use vibrate because I’m in meetings so much I never have it go off. Next, if Delta flew on time I wouldn’t have to call my wife when I’m finally in the seat to tell her I think the plane is going to take off. That’s before they close the door.

I wasn’t saying I want to use my phone more on the plane. I said they don’t work on planes when the plane is in the air. I have tried it many times in the bathroom since 9/11 at 30,000 feet and I can never get a signal. So I have no idea how on 9/11 those poor people got their phones to work to call their families and say they were hijacked. Do you happen to know? Also, I used to work on avionic systems and there is no way Joe Six-pack’s cell phone is going to interfere with the plane’s navigation systems. Those components are completely shielded from EMF.

I also realize that the USA didn’t say the reason for the Iraq war was to get their oil. We did it for much better reasons than that. To find WMD and to take out a tyrant. Ol’ What’s His Name. However, while we were there we did take over control of all of their oil. I just didn’t know why our gas prices went up so high BUT you provided a good explanation. It’s as if we invaded the Artic Circle, took it over for our selves and the price of a bag of ice went up at the 7-11s.

More as it happens ~

I don’t use a ring tone. I will when I can find one that plays “She’s a Bad Mamajamma”.  I use vibrate because I’m in meetings so much I never have it go off.  Next, if Delta flew on time I wouldn’t have to call my wife when I’m finally in the seat to tell her I think the plane is going to take off.  That’s before they close the door. 

I wasn’t saying I want to use my phone more on the plane.  I said they don’t work on planes when the plane is in the air.  I have tried it many times in the bathroom since 9/11 at 30,000 feet and I can never get a signal.  So I have no idea how on 9/11 those poor people got their phones to work to call their families and say they were hijacked.  Do you happen to know? Also, I used to work on avionic systems and there is no way Joe Six-pack’s cell phone is going to interfere with the plane’s navigation systems.  Those components are completely shielded from EMF. 

I also realize that the USA didn’t say the reason for the Iraq war was to get their oil.  We did it for much better reasons than that.  To find WMD and to take out a tyrant.  Ol’ What’s His Name.  However, while we were there we did take over control of all of their oil.  I just didn’t know why our gas prices went up so high BUT you provided a good explanation.  It’s as if we invaded the Artic Circle, took it over for our selves and the price of a bag of ice went up at the 7-11s.

More as it happens ~

404111[/snapback]

Part of the problem is that Iraq has only two oil platforms in the south to deliver it's oil. There is Khor Al Amaya Oil Terminal (KAAOT) and the al Basra Oil Terminal (ABOT) and they are both in very bad shape due to years of war (going all the way back to the Iran conflict) and neglect. They are served by the same pipeline and oil flow is commonly interrupted by sabotage. There is no deep water port there for the tankers, so this is thier only option right now.

Part of the problem is that Iraq has only two oil platforms in the south to deliver it's oil.  There is Khor Al Amaya Oil Terminal (KAAOT) and the al Basra Oil Terminal (ABOT) and they are both in very bad shape due to years of war (going all the way back to the Iran conflict) and neglect.  They are served by the same pipeline and oil flow is commonly interrupted by sabotage.  There is no deep water port there for the tankers, so this is thier only option right now.

404129[/snapback]

That's probably why Iraq invaded Kuwait in the first place.

Hmmmmm....

There are no oil spoils. That was not the reason. If you want to knock off a mideast nation for oil, may I suggest 3-day campaigns such as Kuwait, the Emirates, Saudi Arabia,or Qatar? And the required 100-mile kill zone around the sources, so flow is not interrupted. Easy tasks.  (stuckincincy)

:D

iS THIS COUNTRY IN BETTER SHAPE TODAY THEN 5 YEARS AGO I THINK NOT!!!  GAS IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE IT'S BEEN IN YEARS.  THE ECONOMY SUCKS!!!!  STILL IN IRAQ AFTER 5 YEARS AND MORE DEATHS TODAY THEN 3 YEARS AGO.

403987[/snapback]

Unfortunately for you,,,,,,, and fortunately for the rest of us,

More than half of the nation didn't agree,

W is for winner!!!!

iS THIS COUNTRY IN BETTER SHAPE TODAY THEN 5 YEARS AGO I THINK NOT!!!  GAS IS THE MOST EXPENSIVE IT'S BEEN IN YEARS.  THE ECONOMY SUCKS!!!!  STILL IN IRAQ AFTER 5 YEARS AND MORE DEATHS TODAY THEN 3 YEARS AGO.

403987[/snapback]

LoOk At ThE ReD StAtE vS BlUe StAtE MaP aNd rEmEmBeR tHeSe SiMpLe WoRdS

AlL y0Ur B@s3 R B3l0nG 2 Us!!!