an ESPN league draft

Chilly

I was drafting 6th overall out of 10 teams, standard ESPN rules, think I did pretty well.

QBs: Vick, Leftwich, Losman - Vick scares me, he could get injured at any time, which is why I wanted 3 QBs, but the last round I had a choice between Losman and McNair really. I could pick up a McNair or Warner off the WW easily if JP struggles.

RBs: McGahee, Barber, Bennett - I really like these 3 RBs. McGahee and Barber should both be top 10 fantasy RBs this year.

WRs: Horn, D. Jackson, L. Coles, E. Moulds, Randel El, Calico - I wanted a bunch of WRs since I started drafting WRs late that had the potential to produce. Everyone of these guys could play well enough to take over Jackson or Horn, though I doubt they will.

TEs: Gonzalez, Putzier - All the top WRs and QBs that I was looking at were gone in round 3, so Gonzalez made sense. Gotta love Tony!

PK: Elam - I like getting Elam as the 7th or 8th kicker overall.

D/ST: Buffalo - Can't complain about getting the Bills as the 5th defense taken either.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. If either Horn or Jackson can step up I should be pretty set.

I was drafting 6th overall out of 10 teams, standard ESPN rules, think I did pretty well.

QBs:  Vick, Leftwich, Losman - Vick scares me, he could get injured at any time, which is why I wanted 3 QBs, but the last round I had a choice between Losman and McNair really.  I could pick up a McNair or Warner off the WW easily if JP struggles.

403378[/snapback]

Your QB's look EXTREMELY weak.....try to make a trade and get a decent starting QB.....Vick will kill you in FF......my two cents...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.