What makes a Champion

Buckey

This is why these guys went to 4 straight Superbowls.

They are family inside and out... friends... brothers.

I hope we can get that same special unity back in the Buffalo Bills again someday.

Hunter's Funeral...

Among the mourners today were several of Kelly's friends, including Thurman Thomas, Darryl Talley, Steve Tasker, Frank Reich and Bruce Smith.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/p...00303/1002/NEWS

I think the current version may be close to having that sort of unity, especially on defense. You don't hear a whole lot about tension between team members, at least on a national level. I don't know what you hear locally, but I get the sense that Mike Mularkey wouldn't put up with dissension between the players.

In football, more than other sports, a team wins together and a team loses together. You're right, though; those early 90s Bills teams reach legendary status in Western New York as the years go by.

It was so sad to see that pic of the Kelly family as they put Hunter to rest. But it was also reassuring, I'm sure, to see many of Jim's former teammates at the service.

Mike

I think the current version may be close to having that sort of unity, especially on defense.  You don't hear a whole lot about tension between team members, at least on a national level.  I don't know what you hear locally, but I get the sense that Mike Mularkey wouldn't put up with dissension between the players.

In football, more than other sports, a team wins together and a team loses together.  You're right, though; those early 90s Bills teams reach legendary status in Western New York as the years go by.

It was so sad to see that pic of the Kelly family as they put Hunter to rest.  But it was also reassuring, I'm sure, to see many of Jim's former teammates at the service.

Mike

403326[/snapback]

I hope so. But I don't know if we'll ever see a group of guys who are that close... some of that is because what they went through in 1990 and those early SB losses though. Man, that was special. Let's just hope THESE guys are more ddisciplined and don't drink as much.

This is why these guys went to 4 straight Superbowls.

They are family inside and out... friends... brothers.

I hope we can get that same special unity back in the Buffalo Bills again someday.

Hunter's Funeral...

Among the mourners today were several of Kelly's friends, including Thurman Thomas, Darryl Talley, Steve Tasker, Frank Reich and Bruce Smith.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/p...00303/1002/NEWS

403303[/snapback]

Brother, I don't mean to be a pric, but dam, please do not reduce the funeral of a child to some kind of team building exercise. I know that was not the intent of your post, but that is the way it sounded to me.