Silent thread for silent threads

Silent threads need more cowbell

403267[/snapback]

I really wish you guys would do something about that avatar. I got on someone's ass the other day thinking it was you, turned out it wasn't.

Worked out anyway, he was an idiot. We're used to each other, I didn't even realize my error until he got to acting serious.

I really wish you guys would do something about that avatar. I got on someone's ass the other day thinking it was you, turned out it wasn't.

Worked out anyway, he was an idiot. We're used to each other, I didn't even realize my error until he got to acting serious.

403273[/snapback]

the dude who had a mental breakdown when I busted on Quebec?

take this matter up with the others who have cowbell avatars.  i'd say that i have a pretty solid claim to this avatar

;) the reaper.  he has cowbell

403285[/snapback]

Oh, no doubt. I think you should vigorously defend it. (uh huh)

I do think it's up to you to rid us of the make believes. Then, I understand the cult following thing. It's hard to walk away from being the legend. One knows when their time is done. Few will admit it. But we can still nail 20 year old girls until they figure it out.

What's best for your country? What is best for your Bills? What is best for the world? Who really gives a sh-- anyway? Should you ring the cowbell? Perhaps, you should. But there are also many who don't really understand the cowbell. There are those who believe in the Glockenspiel. I really think the cowbeller's jumped on a bandwagon.

THEY SPEAK FRENCH, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

And badly (ever spent any time in Montreal?)

It's time for the Avatar to go. That was times gone past. I know it's tough...but it's just the way.

It's time to cinch up your belt, and be an American.

Oh, no doubt. I think you should vigorously defend it. (uh huh)

I do think it's up to you to rid us of the make believes. Then, I understand the cult following thing. It's hard to walk away from being the legend. One knows when their time is done. Few will admit it. But we can still nail 20 year old girls until they figure it out.

What's best for your country? What is best for your Bills? What is best for the world? Who really gives a sh-- anyway? Should you ring the cowbell? Perhaps, you should. But there are also many who don't really understand the cowbell. There are those who believe in the Glockenspiel. I really think the cowbeller's jumped on a bandwagon.

THEY SPEAK FRENCH, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

And badly (ever spent any time in Montreal?)

It's time for the Avatar to go. That was times gone past. I know it's tough...but it's just the way.

It's time to cinch up your belt, and be an American.

403296[/snapback]

;)

what that post lacks in cowbell, it makes up for in soapbox

:D

;)

what that post lacks in cowbell, it makes up for in soapbox

:D

403300[/snapback]

And you took it seriously???

I'm surprised at you.

Then again, I know you didn't. Figured one of us would be attacked by now.