Going to be a LONG season?

BillsPilot

Thought it maybe a long season, now maybe longer than I thought, Looking at the schedule, the Bills may only be favored in 2-3 games the rest of the season. Recently having left ROC for H-town, it is hard to watch from afar, hope things turn are not as bad as they seem from here

:blink:

I think I could deal with 4-12, as long as we were getting a decent pick. TD has us in a no win situtation. We have to turn this around and fast. 0-3 is not a good thing any way you look at it.

28255[/snapback]

The Cowboys would love for us to go 4-12 and get a high draft pick. If I'm not mistaken, we traded our 2005 first-round pick to Dallas for the spot in the 2004 draft at which we drafted Losman.

I predict 0-15.

I believe that this team will turn out to be the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

!@#$ them!

BUCK THE FILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

28256[/snapback]

allllllllllllllllrighty then lol

The Cowboys would love for us to go 4-12 and get a high draft pick. If I'm not mistaken, we traded our 2005 first-round pick to Dallas for the spot in the 2004 draft at which we drafted Losman.

28259[/snapback]

My point is do we still trade for Losman, if we knew we would be 4-12 the next season. I think not, TD is starting to look like the GMs prior to Polian. Lets hope it's just my "Bills are billsfanone" outlook on life. <_<

28259[/snapback]

Yeah, and the right now the Cowboys look like idiots for trading the Bills their first round pick this year, giving up the chance to draft Steven Jackson.

I doubt the Tuna's gameplan was to force his 41 year old QB to throw for 300 yards every game, while watching Eddie George stumble for 2 yards per carry.

A 2005 draft pick is the last thing on Dallas fans' minds right now.