Anyone got tickets to the August 10th practice?

I'm looking to get my hands on just 1 ticket to the August 10th night practice. I know that it's a special session that is closed to only the club seat holders or something like that and was curious if anyone had an extra. I'll even pay you for it or give you an autographed 8x10 that I have. Let me know.

Mike

I'm looking to get my hands on just 1 ticket to the August 10th night practice.  I know that it's a special session that is closed to only the club seat holders or something like that and was curious if anyone had an extra.  I'll even pay you for it or give you an autographed 8x10 that I have.  Let me know. 

Mike

397974[/snapback]

I don't have a ticket but I'm curious, is the autographed 8x10 of yourself? :lol:

I don't have a ticket but I'm curious, is the autographed 8x10 of yourself? :lol:

397983[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

No. But if they wanted it to be, I could do that. :lol:

The autograph with either be JP Losman, Eric Moulds, or Lee Evans. :D

:angry:  :D

No.  But if they wanted it to be, I could do that.    :)

The autograph with either be JP Losman, Eric Moulds, or Lee Evans.  ;)

397998[/snapback]

Someone has a set of 4 up on ebay right now . Maybe you could sell the other three and make out.

Someone has a set of 4 up on ebay right now . Maybe you could sell the other three and make out.

398887[/snapback]

I'm keeping that on watch. But I will buy them if I can't find another pair. i only really need 1, but I could take 2 if you wanna sell me 2. :)

I'm keeping that on watch.  But I will buy them if I can't find another pair.  i only really need 1, but I could take 2 if you wanna sell me 2.  :)

398935[/snapback]

I have 4, I'm in So. Cal. and will not be able to make it out for the practice. Talk to me....or email me at gggbills@aol.com

I have 4, I'm in So. Cal. and will not be able to make it out for the practice.  Talk to me....or email me at gggbills@aol.com

399002[/snapback]

Apparently, you guys all want me to be there and keep up with my training camp report and photos. :)

Dwight Drane pm'ed me earlier and said he has 4 that he'll send me. :angry:

Thanks anyways. I bet you could get someone to take them off your hands if u want though.

Apparently, you guys all want me to be there and keep up with my training camp report and photos.  :)

Dwight Drane pm'ed me earlier and said he has 4 that he'll send me.  :angry:

Thanks anyways.  I bet you could get someone to take them off your hands if u want though.

399006[/snapback]

No problem, glad to see you are going and report back please. If anyone else needs tickets, contact me.

No problem, glad to see you are going and report back please.  If anyone else needs tickets, contact me.

399022[/snapback]

Out of curiousity...what does it say about the practice with the tickets? Was there a letter or something to explain the info for it? What time is it? and do we park in the normal spots or what?

Out of curiousity...what does it say about the practice with the tickets?  Was there a letter or something to explain the info for it?  What time is it?  and do we park in the normal spots or what?

399024[/snapback]

Lets see, Gates open at 5:00, practice starts and 7:00 pm. Not much else in the letter. Does not say anything about parking