Training camp.....

sven233

Hey everyone. I just had a quick question about training camp tomorrow. I know you need tickets for the night practice, but what about the morning practice? I'm pretty sure you don't need tickets, but being the first practice, I just wanted to make sure. So could someone please confirm the fact that you don't need tickets for the first practice on Saturday, 7/30?

One more thing....I know you have to park at Nazereth College and catch the shuttle. What is the best way to get there from Buffalo? Thanks for your help! See you all tomorrow!

Hey everyone.  I just had a quick question about training camp tomorrow.  I know you need tickets for the night practice, but what about the morning practice?  I'm pretty sure you don't need tickets, but being the first practice, I just wanted to make sure.  So could someone please confirm the fact that you don't need tickets for the first practice on Saturday, 7/30?

One more thing....I know you have to park at Nazereth College and catch the shuttle.  What is the best way to get there from Buffalo?  Thanks for your help!  See you all tomorrow!

393924[/snapback]

No tickets needed for the a.m. session.

Take 90 east to exit 45 (Victor) to avoid all the construction, then take 490 west to the 31F (Fairport) exit and Fisher is right there. You will have to turn left off the exit and go past Fisher to your first intersection (which is the main entrance to Fisher). Turn left at the light, onto East Ave and Nazereth will be on the left about 3/4 mile down.

Actually Nazareth will be on the right, won't it?

Or did they move the college to the opposite side where the Pittsford Cemetery was?

Anyway, last year the Nazareth bus stopped at two locations--one at the parking lot nearest the East Avenue stoplight, and then way in the back near the lacrosse field. The latter is usually uncrowded.

Actually Nazareth will be on the right, won't it?

Or did they move the college to the opposite side where the Pittsford Cemetery was?

Anyway, last year the Nazareth bus stopped at two locations--one at the parking lot nearest the East Avenue stoplight, and then way in the back near the lacrosse field. The latter is usually uncrowded.

394067[/snapback]

Haha, you are correct sir. Must have been the booze talkin last night. I hope I didn't get the dude lost. :D