Why your team won't win the Superbowl

"Buffalo Bills: Quarterback J.P. Losman attempted five real passes during his rookie season. He will learn that reading defense on film and reading them in a game is not unlike switching from Dr. Seuss to James Joyce."

"Dallas Cowboys: We're not sure if he's the best quarterback named Drew on this team"

"[T]he Cowboys won't win it all because Bledsoe holds the ball longer than Kobe Bryant."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3830736

"Dallas Cowboys: We're not sure if he's the best quarterback named Drew on this team"

Classic.

Also like:

This is the year franchise savior Eli Manning shows the world he's a better quarterback than his older brother. His older brother named Cooper Manning.

and

Indianapolis Colts: The offense is remarkable, but the best linebacker in town is Ron Artest.

Denver Broncos: The defensive line is gunning for help from Triple-A Cleveland, but QB Jake Plummer still has the pocket presence of lint.

LoL. Good post.

No, just an idiot who doesn't understand what you meant by the "Good for about ten fragmentary threads" comment.

391790[/snapback]

Ever have an original thought? Or, do you just peruse what is available, and link?

I was actually giving you credit. But, figured that would start ten new threads on the subject. Hence the thought.

Ever have an original thought? Or, do you just peruse what is available, and link?

I was actually giving you credit. But, figured that would start ten new threads on the subject. Hence the thought.

391798[/snapback]

I wasn't aware that posting a football-related link that people might enjoy without personal commentary was a faux pas around here. Feel free to check my earlier posts and notice that your "Ever have an original thought" comment is completely misguided. Sorry to have pulled you away from the compelling Kirk/Picard debate.

I wasn't aware that posting a football-related link that people might enjoy without personal commentary was a faux pas around here.  Feel free to check my earlier posts and notice that your "Ever have an original thought" comment is completely misguided.  Sorry to have pulled you away from the compelling Kirk/Picard debate.

391810[/snapback]

I'm just so put in my place.

I'm just so put in my place.

391821[/snapback]

As you needed to be. After being chastised for my posting habits, I checked your posts to see how I should be doing it. After getting to the end of the THIRD page of only your posts (at 25 posts per page) and not finding a SINGLE post even remotely sports-related (let alone being about football, or the Bills), I figure if one of us isn't doing it right, its not me.