I think Bills should've followed Dallas' lead

In case you didn't see it, Emmitt, Troy, & Irvin are going on the Cowboys Wall of Fame together.

Poor Andre's gonna get dissed again. :doh:

389155[/snapback]

Andre doesn't belong with the other two :)

Until Art Monk is in the HOF - Andre shouldn't even be allowed to fill out an application

Andre doesn't belong with the other two  :doh:

Until Art Monk is in the HOF - Andre shouldn't even be allowed to fill out an application

389190[/snapback]

I think he's talking about the WALL OF FAME.....NOT HALL OF FAME

In case you didn't see it, Emmitt, Troy, & Irvin are going on the Cowboys Wall of Fame together.

Poor Andre's gonna get dissed again. :doh:

389155[/snapback]

You mean the "Ring of Honor"? Anyway yes I think that should've been done as well!

The big question is, how much money will Bruce and Andre want to show up for their "Wall of Fame" ceremony?

Another question. Where will the Bills put the names? They are out of room on the scoreboard side.

Another question. Where will the Bills put the names? They are out of room on the scoreboard side.

389307[/snapback]

They've already started on the tunnel endzone - that's where Jim Ritcher's name/number went up last season.

To your original point, Jay - what, and miss the chance to sell tickets for three different games? This IS our Bills we're talking about here... or did I miss the memo where Jimbo decided he really, really wanted to be honored at the game against Seattle?

:rolleyes: