Attacks on UK will continue, radical cleric says

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...2200709_pf.html

In an interview with Reuters, Bakri described Osama bin Laden, leader of the radical Islamist network al Qaeda, as "a sincere man who fights against evil forces."

Bakri said he would like Britain to become an Islamic state but feared he would be deported before his dream was realized.

"I would like to see the Islamic flag fly, not only over number 10 Downing Street, but over the whole world," he said.

MESSAGE OF PEACE ... MESSAGE OF WAR

A hate figure for the British tabloid press, the bearded and bespectacled Bakri said Islam contained "a message of peace for those who want to live with the Muslims in peace."

"But Islam is a message of war for those who declare war against Muslims," he said.

the article is full of more great quotes and hypocrisy

Since our government's policy is to fight them outside our own country I don't see why anyone would worry about it too much. London's not New York after all.

By the way an American is being questioned regarding the latest London blast (link). It may come to naught. But then on the other hand, it's not unheard-of for Americans to be terrorists. You recall Timothy McVeigh, the Unabomber, the SLA, etc. So we shall see.

This, for those of you too dense to realize it, is being written with sarcastic irony. If your heads explode, trust Tylenol. Or, since it's Saturday, go drink a beer.

Since our government's policy is to fight them outside our own country I don't see why anyone would worry about it too much.  London's not New York after all.

By the way an American is being questioned regarding the latest London blast (link).  It may come to naught.  But then on the other hand, it's not unheard-of for Americans to be terrorists.  You recall Timothy McVeigh, the Unabomber, the SLA, etc.  So we shall see.

This, for those of you too dense to realize it, is being written with sarcastic irony.  If your heads explode, trust Tylenol.  Or, since it's Saturday, go drink a beer.

388769[/snapback]

Nope. Vodka. Beer is too bloating.

I expect sarcastic irony. It's when you're NOT using it is when I get confused.

Since our government's policy is to fight them outside our own country I don't see why anyone would worry about it too much.  London's not New York after all.

By the way an American is being questioned regarding the latest London blast (link).  It may come to naught.  But then on the other hand, it's not unheard-of for Americans to be terrorists.  You recall Timothy McVeigh, the Unabomber, the SLA, etc.  So we shall see.

This, for those of you too dense to realize it, is being written with sarcastic irony.  If your heads explode, trust Tylenol.  Or, since it's Saturday, go drink a beer.

388769[/snapback]

Yeah I do remember Timothy McVeigh, Ted Kazinsky and Eric Rudolph and I also remember NO ONE rushing to wonder WHY they did what they did, instead they simply condemned them and punished them UNLIKE what many do with Islamic Terrorists.

AMERICA BAD!

Signed,

the left

Yeah I do remember Timothy McVeigh, Ted Kazinsky and Eric Rudolph and I also remember NO ONE rushing to wonder WHY they did what they did, instead they simply condemned them and punished them UNLIKE what many do with Islamic Terrorists.   

AMERICA BAD! 

Signed,

the left

388875[/snapback]

Every on the left brings up Timothy McVeigh as an example of an American Terrorist.

But the sketches of John Doe #3 didn't really look like a white boy from the mid-west.

And who's profile does it fit to put a big bomb in a car and park it by a building?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

AMERICA BAD! 

Signed,

the left

388875[/snapback]

Ah but did we seek to kill all wingnuts with crewcuts? Particularly those with a military background from Buffalo? Nope. YOU said it. We condemned the PERSON.

And the sketch of John Doe looked like my brother-in-law, who's pretty damned Aryan. It would be odd if two white guys like McVeigh & Nichols hooked up with an Arab....awfully odd.

Lastly it appears as if the guy they've detained who may have played a part in the 7/7 bombings was actually let go in 2002 by our DOJ. The office in Seattle was going after him but were told to cease and desist....it's in this morning's paper, you can read all about it. What a shame. I thought we were ever-vigilant after 9/11.

AMERICA BAD! 

Signed,

the left

388875[/snapback]

That's because they were seen as wacky individuals and not as a broader movement.

Contrast it with the Nightline self-examinations we get when - seemingly about once a year - some high schoolers somewhere try to mow down their classmates.