"Mindfreak" - show on A&E w/ Criss Angel

UB2SF

Last night, aimless channel-surfing led me to find the show Mindfreak on A&E, featuring illusionist Criss Angel. I had never heard of the show, nor the guy. But I was spellbound by what I saw.

I'm usually a cynic when it comes to magicians/illusionists, but this dude blew my mind. He was levitating himself, and making others levitate, in public parks and street corners in Las Vegas. Apparently, he also does Houdini/Blaine-type stuff too.

I'm kind of embarrassed to say that I bought his schtick. Any opinions out there from believers or non-believers?

Last night, aimless channel-surfing led me to find the show Mindfreak on A&E, featuring illusionist Criss Angel.  I had never heard of the show, nor the guy.  But I was spellbound by what I saw.

I'm usually a cynic when it comes to magicians/illusionists, but this dude blew my mind.  He was levitating himself, and making others levitate, in public parks and street corners in Las Vegas.  Apparently, he also does Houdini/Blaine-type stuff too.

I'm kind of embarrassed to say that I bought his schtick.  Any opinions out there from believers or non-believers?

387111[/snapback]

I haven't seen this guy, but Blaine started off the same way. First time I saw him was on a special called "street magician". Pretty cool stuff.