Jersey questions

muggins

Just bought a jim kelly houston gamblers jersey, and it's a tab big. I think that's why it was so cheap (20). It's a 2x. I am a tall guy, so its not that bad, but you think if i put it through the wash then dryer it will shrink a good bit ? I usually don't wash my jerseys in the machine. This one's letters are sewed on n all, its made by majestic. Pretty damn cool. Anyone with experience ?

Just bought a jim kelly houston gamblers jersey, and it's a tab big. I think that's why it was so cheap (20). It's a 2x. I am a tall guy, so its not that bad, but you think if i put it through the wash then dryer it will shrink a good bit ? I usually don't wash my jerseys in the machine. This one's letters are sewed on n all, its made by majestic. Pretty damn cool. Anyone with experience ?

386585[/snapback]

It won't shrink much.

Gee thanks

Now if I win one of the two I bid on it will be one of the grand prizes at the tailgate. I'll have Jim autograph it if I see him before the tailgate

The Houston Gamblers logo is one of the coolest logos ever, with the Texas inside the "G", IIRC.

Of course, I always watched those Gamblers games with a bittersweet taste, always hoping Big Jim would be with the Bills someday!