Sorry...but Criqui is driving me nuts...

KOKBILLS

What is it? Because the guy is from Western NY he thinks he has to go the other way to save face? On that incomplete Pass at the back of the endzone, Criqui calls TD before the Jags WR hits the ground. And I'm not trying to say I'm more observant than the next guy, but it was WAY obvious even during Live action that the receiver was well out of bounds.

Now the only question at that point was whether or not he was forced out, which he obviously was not based on the replay. Nonetheless, what in the World is Criqui doing calling that a TD Live with no Official indication, and the WR's first foot hitting a yard out of bounds?

I know some don't care, but these Guys are supposed to be the best in the Nation at calling Games, and it drives me nuts when the Game is called like garbage or one sided. They both (Criqui and Tasker) totally blew the Challenge call on the Ball spot, which seemed pretty obvious to me. Then that TD call which was nothing more than a nice catch out of bounds....Brutal... B)

What is it? Because the guy is from Western NY he thinks he has to go the other way to save face? On that incomplete Pass at the back of the endzone, Criqui calls TD before the Jags WR hits the ground. And I'm not trying to say I'm more observant than the next guy, but it was WAY obvious even during Live action that the receiver was well out of bounds.

Now the only question at that point was whether or not he was forced out, which he obviously was not based on the replay. Nonetheless, what in the World is Criqui doing calling that a TD Live with no Official indication, and the WR's first foot hitting a yard out of bounds?

I know some don't care, but these Guys are supposed to be the best in the Nation at calling Games, and it drives me nuts when the Game is called like garbage or one sided. They both (Criqui and Tasker) totally blew the Challenge call on the Ball spot, which seemed pretty obvious to me. Then that TD call which was nothing more than a nice catch out of bounds....Brutal... B)

27527[/snapback]

I agree they both sounded like Jax homers.