Watched Michelle Wie today

Except, she has shown no poise at all to date. Every single time she has been in a position to win something, she comes up small. Has she even won anything yet? I will agree that she has the potential to dominate the LPGA, but she more than likely won't win on the PGA tour. No way she can hit the ball out of the men's rough with those little twig arms...

380653[/snapback]

Her "little twig arms" will be fine in the future. I'll bet they are refraining from weight training at the moment because she is still growing into her body. To weight train now could possibly risk her future development. There is no need to risk premature weight training at this stage.. she is already kicking butt.

When she's about 17 or so, they can safely start weight training and she'll be a beast on the greens.

Her "little twig arms" will be fine in the future.  I'll bet they are refraining from weight training at the moment because she is still growing into her body.  To weight train now could possibly risk her future development.  There is no need to risk premature weight training at this stage.. she is already kicking butt.

When she's about 17 or so, they can safely start weight training and she'll be a beast on the greens.

381389[/snapback]

What if she goes on the pill and it makes her boobies grow? That could ruin her game...

Her "little twig arms" will be fine in the future.  I'll bet they are refraining from weight training at the moment because she is still growing into her body.  To weight train now could possibly risk her future development.  There is no need to risk premature weight training at this stage.. she is already kicking butt.

381389[/snapback]

I still don't think that many women have the power to hit out of the rough on PGA courses. Time will tell, and I guess we will see....

I still don't think that many women have the power to hit out of the rough on PGA courses. Time will tell, and I guess we will see....

381433[/snapback]

WIE WON HER SECOND MATCH TODAY 6-5.KINDA LIKE A BLOWOUT WOULDN'T YOU SAY!

Well, it'll be interesting to see if old Hootie lets her even play in the Masters if she wins this tourny. He's made it clear he doesn't want women playing on that course.

381734[/snapback]

Women can play the course as a guest of a member. Women cannot become members, though.

My guess is that he'll let her play, because it won't violate any member policy. And it would be a painless way to make a concession to those who view Augusta National as a chauvanistic club.

Wie would be the one who feels the pressure. The Martha Burke gang will put a huge amount of pressure on her to decline the invitiation.

Wie won her 2nd match today to make it into the quarter finals.

She entered this tournament so she could get a chance to play the masters - no way she would think about declining the invite.

Wie won her 2nd match today to make it into the quarter finals.

She entered this tournament so she could get a chance to play the masters - no way she would think about declining the invite.

381936[/snapback]

I don't think she would either, but that's not going to stop the clowns like Martha Burke from trying to pressure her into taking some kind of moronic stand.