Bills Carnival?

I have Noticed the Eagles continue to have a Carnival on a yearly basis where players as well as cheerleaders are avaliable for meet and greets autographs and others. Also Included are locker room tours, games, that sort of thing, I thikn this would be a great idea for a city like Buffalo, its rabid fan base would quite possibly bring people a geat distance into the community. What does everyone else think?

I have Noticed the Eagles continue to have a Carnival on a yearly basis where players as well as cheerleaders are avaliable for meet and greets autographs and others.  Also Included are locker room tours, games, that sort of thing, I thikn this would be a great idea for a city like Buffalo, its rabid fan base would quite possibly bring people a geat distance into the community.  What does everyone else think?

379224[/snapback]

Didn't they just do something like that a few weeks ago, to introduce the "new" uniforms?

I have Noticed the Eagles continue to have a Carnival on a yearly basis where players as well as cheerleaders are avaliable for meet and greets autographs and others.  Also Included are locker room tours, games, that sort of thing, I thikn this would be a great idea for a city like Buffalo, its rabid fan base would quite possibly bring people a geat distance into the community.  What does everyone else think?

379224[/snapback]

Eagles cheerleaders <_<

all that other stuff sounds good too though