Bills in Green Bay Aug 5

....the Bills? I am taking my wife and kids and am stoked! Lambeau Field, family night, the Bills and Packers - other than the fact it is pre-season, could it be any better?

I was just checking in to see if anyone is going?

Since I have moved here to East Central Wisconsin, I was not sure if I would be able to get to a Bills game this season, but after hearing about their visit to Green Bay, I made it a point to get tickets. It would also be great to meet up with any other area Bills fans.

Back in the Fall some of you advised me about the new position I accepted. I got great advice on this board - thanks. If anyone cares, the division I oversee is now fully functional and I have all positions filled, it took considerably longer than I thought, but I am having a blast and have had a relatively smooth transition (new market, 32 new employees, etc). All is going well, I learn by the hour and have managed to deal with all hiccups to date.

Hope to meet some of you in Green Bay!

Mark

I'll be there with my wife and inlaws (all Packers fans except for me). Not sure what we're doing beforehand though; they're not usually the tailgating type, so we'll see.

Aussie is going to be there as well. :devil:

Where is WI are you? I'm in Hudson (suburb of Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota), but my wife's originally from Green Bay.

CW

....the Bills?  I am taking my wife and kids and am stoked!  Lambeau Field, family night, the Bills and Packers - other than the fact it is pre-season, could it be any better?

I was just checking in to see if anyone is going? 

Since I have moved here to East Central Wisconsin, I was not sure if I would be able to get to a Bills game this season, but after hearing about their visit to Green Bay, I made it a point to get tickets.  It would also be great to meet up with any other area Bills fans.

Back in the Fall some of you advised me about the new position I accepted.  I got great advice on this board - thanks.  If anyone cares, the division I oversee is now fully functional and I have all positions filled, it took considerably longer than I thought, but I am having a blast and have had a relatively smooth transition (new market, 32 new employees, etc).  All is going well, I learn by the hour and have managed to deal with all hiccups to date.

Hope to meet some of you in Green Bay!

Mark

377888[/snapback]

Its weird that they are playing them twice this preseason.