London Bombings

Observations:

1)Cell phones not used as in Spain where the nitwit s phone ID was left available to authorities- thank God for stupidity, though masterminds are still at large. Timers were used in London.

2) No evidence "at all"that suicide bombers were employed.

3) Anti-Semites rejoice: Netanyahou was warned by Israeli authorities minutes before bombings and he changed plans. Paranthetically, the "World's Mayor" was only yards away from one of the explosions.

4)Fear remains of booby traps in tunnels. Reminds one of London fire-bombings in WWII intended to exhaust fire fighters round the clock. Ironically the "tube" was a safe haven for WWII Londoners.

Edit: 5) From Mona Charen (7/8) column: " By committing such atrocities, the Islamists manage to stiffen whatever small residue of resolve remains in flaccid Western civilization"

2) there is still speculation that a suicide bomber was on the bus.

377216[/snapback]

One report, and I admit there is understandably a lot of conflicting reports amidst confusion and rage and sorrow, that the bus was not the intended target. Small consolation to the mothers and fathers and sisters and brothers of the innocents who died but important info to we remaining

How is everyone today Nick?  I imagine the city is very much on edge.  Stay well.

377236[/snapback]

We are OK...

I said in another post that people look a bit tense, and jumpy on the underground... I suspect I looked the same. The streets are quieter than normal becuase people have stayed home for a long weekend.

Other than a couple of train cancellations we're doing better now.