yeah ok....i hate Hollywood

so i was watching the the ABC News report on Sandra Day O'Connor. I typically never have the TV on in the office but for special news reports i like to tune in.

after the news report they went back to their regular programing which as luck would have it ( :( ) was "The View" and todays guest? Tom Cruise.

This guy along with his child co-star and the other goofy guy...."Nuke LaLoosh" (tim robbins for those that forgot) are sitting there just so PHONEY. AAAGGGHHH!

Then these guys mixed in with the yenta's sitting all around fawning all over them like they are something special. I am waiting to see if Cruise is going to go into a rant about Scientology or if the producers of the program are steering the conversation away from the topic.

I don't hate any of them individually, i just hate the culture of Hollywood. It makes me gag.

so i was watching the the ABC News report on Sandra Day O'Connor.  I typically never have the TV on in the office but for special news reports i like to tune in.

after the news report they went back to their regular programing which as luck would have it  (  :(  )  was "The View" and todays guest?  Tom Cruise.

This guy along with his child co-star and the other goofy guy...."Nuke LaLoosh" (tim robbins for those that forgot) are sitting there just so PHONEY.  AAAGGGHHH!

Then these guys mixed in with the yenta's sitting all around fawning all over them like they are something special.  I  am waiting to see if Cruise is going to go into a rant about Scientology or if the producers of the program are steering the conversation away from the topic.

I don't hate any of them individually, i just hate the culture of Hollywood.  It makes me gag.

372717[/snapback]

Kind of how I hate the culture of DC. :doh: