OT- Wake up the echoes

bartshan-83

:doh:;)

Where are all my Wolvervines? I was in Ann Arbor for the blowout last year and man does this make all that anguish worth it.

2 home games vs. Michigan in my 4 years here.....2 huge wins and twice we've rushed the field. Michigan is a solid team but no freshman QB is gonna walk into our house and smack us around.

What a difference a week makes. The team I saw today was not the team that took the field vs. BYU.

GO IRISH

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

Hey Bart, tell some of the folks (especially the alums and subway alums) to lay off Ty for a while....he is a great coach and even a better man. You all are lucky to have him in South Bend.

Maybe this will calm the masses for a while. ND fans are like the chosen ones in the Old Testament--never happy, always looking for the next god to worship.

It must have been great to be there Bart. I got home from the golf course in time to see the second half (good timing).

I was so discouraged after last week I considered calling the bookie and betting on Michigan this week....good thing I didn't do that!

It was a great performance, I am now totally confused about this team. Hopefully they will build on this and have a good year.

Cheers!