The British

Why not just retype the memo's? Sure that makes sense. Make sure there are no originals to compare to, good idea... Seems like the "left" likes this M.O. If the facts don't fit the story get new "facts".

Smith told AP he protected the identity of the source he had obtained the documents from by typing copies of them on plain paper and destroying the originals.

link

Retyping, misquoting, and making stuff up can be so much fun though. It is easy too! Just look at what you said as an example...

Why not just retype the memo's?  Sure that makes sense. I love Bill Clinton.  Make sure there are no originals to compare to, good idea... Seems like the "left" likes this M.O. I want to be his new intern. Oh yeah! If the facts don't fit the story get new "facts".

Smith told AP he protected the identity of the source he had obtained the documents from by typing copies of them on plain paper and destroying the originals.

link

362031[/snapback]

You said "tool".

I have to leave now. I have a dinner date with one of LA's Avatars. Yeah, it's Monday...what the hell.

362710[/snapback]

Guess you'll be calling in sick tommorrow. The fate of our countries rest in your hands and your off having a good time. Where are you priorities? <_<