Sneddon Impeached?

Should this sorry SOB be forcefully removed from office?

Understand it in your own personal terms: if he was the D.A. in your county and fugged this up to a kid you know or seen around town?

I say yes, if not, then I'm all for a lynching.

WHAT??? Don't post this kind of thing without links or a quick explanation to catch everyone up! My wife does this kind of thing to me all the time "So what do you think?" completely out-of-the-blue. Art, don't be my wife!

Jeff

Look, the kid's mom comes to him and says that the kid was molested by MJ. I'm sure that he wishes that she was less of a scumbag, but a victim is a victim so he had to prosecute. I'm sure that he was cringing through her testimony.

What should he have done? Told her that he didn't see it as a solid winner so he wouldn't file charges?

I'm sure that he did as good as he could with what he had.

Look, the kid's mom comes to him and says that the kid was molested by MJ.  I'm sure that he wishes that she was less of a scumbag, but a victim is a victim so he had to prosecute.  I'm sure that he was cringing through her testimony.

What should he have done?  Told her that he didn't see it as a solid winner so he wouldn't file charges?

Uh, yeah. Don't waste everyone's time and money on a garbage case. Should have gone after him the first few times.

That's not good enough. As I mentioned, a lot of time and money was wasted finding him innocent of all charges.

What should he have done?  Told her that he didn't see it as a solid winner so he wouldn't file charges?

358929[/snapback]

Told her he didn't have enough evidence to convict, so he wouldn't file until he did.

C'mon, the guy's been after MJ for ten years. He's got to rush this case to court immediately, with impeachable witnesses and not enough evidence? Wait twelve or 24 months, find two more cases, and bring them ALL to trial together...then you have the testimony to establish a pattern of behavior, and Jacko's no longer on trial for molesting a child, but for being a child molester. And that's a case the DA could win.

Instead, he gets buck fever, and pulls his shot badly...and MJ walks on this case (and can't be retried, mind you. Hell, this case can't even really be used as evidence in any future cases). And makes the next case that much harder...

Should he be impeached for it? No...he didn't break the law, he merely showed a great deal of incompetence, which is not an impeachable offense.

Look, the kid's mom comes to him and says that the kid was molested by MJ.  I'm sure that he wishes that she was less of a scumbag, but a victim is a victim so he had to prosecute.  I'm sure that he was cringing through her testimony.

358929[/snapback]

The mother didn't help but that's not what did it in for him from the start. Both the victim and his sister lied on just about everything. He should've spent more time questioning them!!! <_<

The mother is a fruit loop--she really should be committed. And I don't buy the crap that she had a hard life and that is why she acts like that. There are plenty of other people on this planet with worse problems but they are not psycho like that.