THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD

The funniest thing I have heard in a long time. I don't know how to post it from here, but it's on ESPN motion from the ESPN website.

"You ain't talking as tough as your buddy with the pinky ring"

Watch it, it's PRICELESS. :w00t:

t-r

That is classic - though i am dissapointed he didn't threaten to eat his children. His opponent sounds dumber than Mike! What was up with him!

354169[/snapback]

I actually think that was the funniest thing Mike ever said. The guy McBride may have taken a couple too many shots to the nugget. Just my opinion.

T-R

Mike Tyson is great for quotes such as this

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my

stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard."- Mike Tyson.

With that said I'll just fade into Bolivan

Here is a good link Mike Tyson quotes

Enjoy!

354287[/snapback]

This one is classic:

"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

Another tomato can coming up on Saturday...

354369[/snapback]

I cant believe anyone still pays to see that moron. Although, I would have paid to see him get busted up against Buster Douglas. I missed it because I was on a skiing deal in Elicottville(sp) that weekend. That was the most I have enjoyed any fight when I watched the replay.