Chokalo Bills

nevadabillsfan22

Hate to be negative been a fan since the 60s but this has to be the worst stretch of close losses I have seen in the Josh era clock management has been terrible don't think that they have a clue at times of when not to give the ball back to a team with a good quarterback like Hurts. Always a fail by the defense that has hurt this team really need a defensive coordinator with a clue also. Sorry about the rant but at 70 years old time is getting short like to see one before I go.  

2 minutes ago, nevadabillsfan22 said:

Hate to be negative been a fan since the 60s but this has to be the worst stretch of close losses I have seen in the Josh era clock management has been terrible don't think that they have a clue at times of when not to give the ball back to a team with a good quarterback like Hurts. Always a fail by the defense that has hurt this team really need a defensive coordinator with a clue also. Sorry about the rant but at 70 years old time is getting short like to see one before I go.  

You’re good man, someone who supports any franchise that long deserves something. 

I mean, any fan during the 70s and past 20 years of this team deserves some form of success. 

Tough life to be a Bills fan. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.