(OT) Herbie Fully Loaded....Not Quite

Don't waste your money on "Herbie Fully Loaded". Lindsay Lohan's boobs were digitaly reduced by TWO cup sizes for the movie. After parents complained that Lindsay's assets were too "big" for this kids movie, especially when she was "jumping up and down", the movie studio digitally reduced the movies two biggest draws.

They should have waited until the heroin, booze and bulima took over. They would not have had to spend all that money on digital dis-enhancement. No word if they are changing the title to "Herbie Partially Loaded"

I have no clue why people why find breasts offensive, exposed or otherwise. Well, actually, I do have a clue. I just can't imagine being that up tight.

I was astounded and impressed by the sheer philosophical content of this movie. Moviegoers will find themselves carried away by the eloquent discussions of the nature of sentience (e.g., can an automobile really love?) and artificial intelligence. Miss Lohan stars as Maggie, the fiercely intelligent superscientist / racecar driver sent from the future to teach us how to suck.

The finest American Science Fiction film since Captain Ron!

I have no clue why people why find breasts offensive, exposed or otherwise. Well, actually, I do have a clue. I just can't imagine being that up tight.

352768[/snapback]

I, like many others on this board, want to hear your reason.

Mike