O Line Pass Protect/ QB Unforced Error Review - All 22 - Week 4 Dolphins

Bocephuz

12 minutes ago, Bocephuz said:

Watching O Line play is dull at first.. but now when I watch the game live .. I focus on one lineman pre snap and don't even really look at Josh once ball is snapped

If you can draw your eyes out a shade more and try to watch the 3 interior lineman and the 2 DTs, it will give you a general idea of what the play is almost every time.

Then you can switch your focus to the point of attack and you'll pick up the max amount of key elements of the play in real time. It also helps that when they show a replay (which seems to be a diminishing event in favor of some stupid graphic or player photo/pose :censored:) that you'll be able to instantly focus on the spot you want to see because you already know what generally happened and where to look.

This has worked for me for years, although I admit there are some games where I'm emotionally involved enough that all this goes right out the window because I'm stomping around the living room, woofing and yelling bust his ass:blush:

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.