WORDS I AM SICK AND TIRED OF:

We got a huge dose of good news this morning. The BAM, GFS and GFDL models have dramatically shifted again after the "miracle right turn" missing Jamaica. Looks like it may miss the state entirely. Thank god, because we need a break to get our lives / businesses back in order and continue cleaning up... what a mess. Thanks to everyone for your PM's and prayers. We appreciate it.

I had no idea you were in Florida.  Stay safe.

26823[/snapback]

Now the big question... Global warming discussion on the NHC and .Gov site verifying the influence of such on monster storms, and the future impact to our state. Hey George... are you ready to DO something about it now?...George: " I don't think so.. hee hee, let them polluters govern themselves. I care more about their money to my campaign than the welfare of my people... he he".

That's what we've been hearing George... FU.

Ha ha... But, Hey, thanks for the thoughts... I won't forget it.

We may see things very differently politically but I see you are not a bad guy.

But Global warming should be addressed and not covered up... it's going to kill people here.

Thanks again my friend. We appreciate your concern. :doh:

Hi guys and girls. It's been a mess here and a absolute crazy and scary 2 weeks.

Just a quick note to say hi in between hurricanes. I am sick of hearing the words:

FEEDER BANS

HURRICANE

BAROMETRIC PRESSURE

EYE WALL

LUMBER

TAPCON

COMPUTER MODELS

NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER

NHC UPDATE

EVACUATION

SHELTER

GENERATOR

OUTAGE

FLOOD

Ivan , Charlie, Frances...

etc etc etc.

Makes me wish I was back in Buffalo dealing with a blizzard again! ha.

I've spent thousands already for supplies, damage and loss of business.

I had to cancell my flight to Buffalo to see the opening game against the Jags this weekend too.

Seems like it never ends. At least my wife and I are still alive, thanks to the grace of god. Take care guys and I look forward to joining the neverending, mindless discussions of partisan garbage again soon.. :doh:

26233[/snapback]

LGB - I am hoping you and your family remain safe as well as all the other folks taking it on the chin in Florida.

Nice to see that "Federal Funding" didn't make your list above. ;)

Thank you. We appreciate you wishes.

and, we won't forget it.

:doh:

LGB -  I am hoping you and your family remain safe as well as all the other folks taking it on the chin in Florida. 

Nice to see that "Federal Funding" didn't make your list above.  ;)

27082[/snapback]

OK...I have said my good words..but now...

I care more about their money to my campaign than the welfare of my people... he he".
How is Kerry different? Especially his wife Teresa...I may have to bow before her if they are elected.

oh my god. You really don't know do you?

27162[/snapback]

You don't honestly believe the politicians on either side of the aisle care much about the working class when their war-chests pass the eight-figure mark, do you?

And as for Ivan...don't forget, those models that were predicting it would slam into Florida's Gulf Coast are the same ones predicting otherwise now. I've never seen the models in such good agreement before (even the crappy ones)...but Ivan's one seriously f'ed-up storm. Even the NHC forecasts are starting to sound rattled, and they seem to have given up on any wind forecasts (their 36-hour wind speed projections are literally non-existent, as though they're saying "We can't forecast something this extreme.")

Global warming? What global warming? :doh: