The Left are too smart for their own good

Griswold

Intellectual Morons : How Ideology Makes Smart People Fall for Stupid Ideas

cut/pasted

Flynn (Why the Left Hates America) takes aim at those he calls "intellectual morons," smart people who make themselves stupid by letting "ideology do their thinking"

Oh so true. True for the hard right as well. But it seems the left falls victim to their ideology more so than the right. I've witnessed it on this board... today in fact.

Dan Rather is in deep denial, one can see that his ideological brain is thinking more than his rational brain.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Intellectual Morons : How Ideology Makes Smart People Fall for Stupid Ideas

cut/pasted

Oh so true.  True for the hard right as well.  But it seems the left falls victim to their ideology more so than the right.   I've witnessed it on this board... today in fact.

Dan Rather is in deep denial, one can see that his ideological brain is thinking more than his rational brain.

25993[/snapback]

I wouldn't go THAT far... I have seen a HECK of a lot of right-wingers fall for supposed facts that turned out to be mere blather... today in fact. I don't think EITHER side has a monopoly on stupidity, IMO! (NOTE: the stupidity is a reference to the book title, NOT to anyone on this board... :( )