The Bengals opening drive

Livinginthepast

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

At least we know now that the start of the Hamlin game was no fluke. We were going to get our asses kicked that Monday night.

Yes, I think many of us sensed that the Hamlin near tragedy actually saved the Bills from a historic thumping. But apparently a couple of people didnt get that, McD and Leslie Frazier.  Going forward was McD so traumatized that he pushed everything about that game in Cinci out of his head. I dont mean to sound insensitive by saying this but as a Head coach and DC, McD and Frazier have to rise above the horror of that moment and go back and learn from those first 2 Bengals drives in Cinci to avert it happening again. They clearly did not do that.  Which for me makes Fraser the most guilty but McD heavily culpable as well. The Bengals seem to have learned what to do on offense in that first drive in Cinci and then after the game also adjusted their defense to stymie the Bills. If you remember the Bills actually moved the ball on their first drive in Cinci but crapped out in typical Dorsey style in the red zone. Over and over it comes down to the Bengals coaches putting their players in positions to be successful and the Bills coaches doing the opposite.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.