NFL PLaybook on NFL Network

Zona

Former Bill Glenn Parker, Sterling Sharpe, Solomon Wilcotts, and a fourth guy I dont know were talking about the upcoming season and what we could expect.

Parker did a nice job of breaking down the Bills offense and talking about how he expects the Bills to suprise the league this year. He showed a couple plays this preseason where McNally's new scheme has helped. Specifically the long run by Travis against the Titans. Teague pushed threw the line and was able to throw a great block against the MLB on the lead side of the play to spring Travis for about 30 yds. Then Sterling and Solomon agreed that it appears the O-line is going to be much improved over last season, as long as they continue to get better from week to week as they have done so far...and that the Bills do have a chance not only to make the playoffs, but do well once they get there.

They talked about how any team with a defense as potent as ours, combined with an offense like ours MAY become, can win a Superbowl. They went so far as to compare us to the Panthers from last year....

It made me pumped up for some football. It would be nice if they were right. I would love to see the Bills O-line come together and Travis have a BIG year (1600 yds and 15 td's would be nice).

Maybe the Bills can actually turn the corner and become a winner AGAIN!!!! Its time to restore the Glory....

Former Bill Glenn Parker, Sterling Sharpe, Solomon Wilcotts, and a fourth guy I dont know were talking about the upcoming season and what we could expect.

Parker did a nice job of breaking down the Bills offense and talking about how he expects the Bills to suprise the league this year. He showed a couple plays this preseason where McNally's new scheme has helped. Specifically the long run by Travis against the Titans. Teague pushed threw the line and was able to throw a great block against the MLB on the lead side of the play to spring Travis for about 30 yds. Then Sterling and Solomon agreed that it appears the O-line is going to be much improved over last season, as long as they continue to get better from week to week as they have done so far...and that the Bills do have a chance not only to make the playoffs, but do well once they get there.

They talked about how any team with a defense as potent as ours, combined with an offense like ours MAY become, can win a Superbowl. They went so far as to compare us to the Panthers from last year....

It made me pumped up for some football. It would be nice if they were right. I would love to see the Bills O-line come together and Travis have a BIG year (1600 yds and 15 td's would be nice).

Maybe the Bills can actually turn the corner and become a winner AGAIN!!!! Its time to restore the Glory....

25232[/snapback]

they always make it look like that team "could" win the SB. i bet they say the same thing about the bungles, or hell, even the giants, or jets, or steelers.