Coming from afar to my first ever Bills game this Sunday night!

Cache

Hey all first time here! Me and my boy (he's actually 21) are heading out from Utah to check off a HUGE bucket list item by going to Buffalo to catch a Bills game! Coming out to see the Bills-Packers 10/30!!  Never been to the east coast before, let alone Buffalo, but we are BEYOND STOKED!  Lots of people I know are way jealous and asked me to share first hand the tailgating experience with them.  We are not looking to crash anyones tailgate party, but I do want to video a few things while we take in the atmosphere and savor the experience!   The Mafia is legendary, even to all the football fans in good ole’ Utah!  I cannot wait to put on my #17 Jersey and represent with all the fans!  Funny, my son is a life-long Packer fan, but just told me the Bills are his second fav team and he will buy a Bills hoodie!  lol

We are staying in Williamsville and I think we are taking Rally bus to and from Highmark. Any recommendations or areas to roam for 3 hours prior to kickoff? I heard there is the Bills store in the stadium which I can't wait.  Just wondered if there were certain areas of the parking lots to wander in order to take in the big time tail gating experience?  Anyway just wanted to chime in..  GO BILLS!!!

Thanks all!!

4 hours ago, Cache said:

Hey all first time here! Me and my boy (he's actually 21) are heading out from Utah to check off a HUGE bucket list item by going to Buffalo to catch a Bills game! Coming out to see the Bills-Packers 10/30!!  Never been to the east coast before, let alone Buffalo, but we are BEYOND STOKED!  Lots of people I know are way jealous and asked me to share first hand the tailgating experience with them.  We are not looking to crash anyones tailgate party, but I do want to video a few things while we take in the atmosphere and savor the experience!   The Mafia is legendary, even to all the football fans in good ole’ Utah!  I cannot wait to put on my #17 Jersey and represent with all the fans!  Funny, my son is a life-long Packer fan, but just told me the Bills are his second fav team and he will buy a Bills hoodie!  lol

We are staying in Williamsville and I think we are taking Rally bus to and from Highmark. Any recommendations or areas to roam for 3 hours prior to kickoff? I heard there is the Bills store in the stadium which I can't wait.  Just wondered if there were certain areas of the parking lots to wander in order to take in the big time tail gating experience?  Anyway just wanted to chime in..  GO BILLS!!!

Thanks all!!

always a great community tailgate at Hammers lot for TBD folks, especially out of towners. Just let uis know if you are coming. And why ya getting there so late? Truly the tailgates will start at 11 or 12 depending on weather

Hey!  I wish I could get there sooner, but not many transportation options for night games from Williamsville (they say do not count on uber)..Hammers?  Okay yes will be there!  Guessing its part of the parking lot or across the street somewhere>  I can figure it out.  Thanks for the reply! Love to drop in.

• Like (+1) 1

I am in the same scenario, me and my Dad are flying over from Scotland (UK) for our first ever Bills game and first ever NFL match! Completely new to this experience! We are staying in Downtown Buffalo, will clearly need to think of a plan to get back at some point after the match!

Sounds like Hammers is the place to be for new comers on foot? Do we just turn up or do we need to be invited? 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.