Philly column discussing TH

No TO, therefore TH?  :blush:

I want Travis to be traded and all, but I don't see the logic here.

332815[/snapback]

They want three guys to pound the ball with rather than emphasizing the passing game.

It's all well and good to want TH as a backup except for a few small details. TH has stated numerous times he wants out, he skipped mini-camp and he doesn't want to be a backup-period. TH will not show up for any "organized team activities" and will not show up to training camp. If Philly wants him, they can have him, just give the Bills a 3rd round pick and TH is an Eagle and will then be the Eagles problem. Won't the Bills save cap space if they trade Henry? I'd take a 4th or a 5th round pick for him right now just to save the cap space for June 1st and then do a little shopping.

If there's a trade on the table, we have to take it. Anyone who thinks TH will wise up and play is kidding themselves.

I for one would like to see TH to the Eagles (and maybe a late round pick) for Corey Simon. They want him out and have already replaced him. We could use the help in the middle.

332867[/snapback]

I'm with you. I want us to get Corey Simon. If we can land him for Henry and a late rd. pick, what a coup it would be! And then come June... Red Rover Red Rover, send Ty Law right over. Oooooo-WEEEEE! would we have a defense!