Pats are good

Where was Freeny tonight? TD shoulda drafted him. MW is a bust. TD shoulda.......If I were GM.........Freeny is obsolete vs. a good LT. Anyways, I had to say it cause you all know if he had a sack and the Colts won(which they should have), that all the idiots would be all over the s**t. I think our pick will turn out okay. Go Bills!!!!!!  3 more days people!!!!!!!!!!!

25010[/snapback]

Uhhh....he had a sack though

Keep telling yourselves that the pats are "lucky" or Brady is like Mark Rypien.      Someday you'll come to understand that this is simply a world class WINNING organization.    A team does not win 16 games in a row based on luck.

25482[/snapback]

Let me see if I can review the ways TBD explains the Patriots success:

Brady's gay! The rules don't apply to the Patriots! The refs are in Kraft's pocket! Charlie Weis is the reason they're so good, not Brady! The O-Line is the reason they're so good, not Charlie Weis or Brady!! The defense is the reason they're so good, not Brady, Charlie Weis, or the offensive line! The league wants them to win! The DBs are allowed to mug the receivers! The LB's hold the running backs! The schedule's in their favor!

I think I covered them all. :unsure:

Right.  If the Colts had done a few things a little better, they would've won the game.  The Patriots are not that much better. 

25447[/snapback]

Or, if the Pats had done things alittle bit bietter, they would have won by 30 points instead of just 3!

LOL...what is killing me is that TB went 26/38 and had a off series at the end.

And this was the first game. If the guy is rusty you might as well hand them the Lombardi Trophy now.

I'm looking forward to watching them play Seattle. I can't wait to see Holmgren with his fired up squad v. Brady's boys. Now they have an O equivilant to the Colts and a D that is much better.

Oh and of course against us when we lay the smack down on D.