time to talk about the real deal:

What do you guys think about drafting Bills and where do you rate them. I always have a tough time picking them because my loyalties start getting misplaced and I either play Bills when I shouldn't, or don't give them the benefit of the doubt because they are the Bills and they'll only break my heart.

That said, I have Henry rated #4 overall for my draft. Where do you all think is a good place to pick Bledsoe, Moulds, McGahee?

Just to make things clear, I have any possible Dolphins picks on my 'exclude' list, as well as Flutie, Randy Moss, and Owens. I don't care if it hurts me, no bona fide jerks are starting for the Riverbottom Nightmare.

What do you guys think about drafting Bills and where do you rate them.  I always have a tough time picking them because my loyalties start getting misplaced and I either play Bills when I shouldn't, or don't give them the benefit of the doubt because they are the Bills and they'll only break my heart.

That said, I have Henry rated #4 overall for my draft.  Where do you all think is a good place to pick Bledsoe, Moulds, McGahee?

Just to make things clear, I have any possible Dolphins picks on my 'exclude' list, as well as Flutie, Randy Moss, and Owens.  I don't care if it hurts me, no bona fide jerks are starting for the Riverbottom Nightmare.

92[/snapback]

Good god, #4 overall? I drafted Henry in the 2nd round in my draft, I probably could have gotten him in the 3rd as well. Holmes, LT, Portis, Green, Alexander McAllister, Randy Moss, Peyton Manning, Fred Taylor, Jamal Lewis, Harrison, Davis, Dillon, Faulk and Edge are ALL going to produce more then Henry this year. I'm not bashing Henry, I just think that sharing carries with McGahee will really hold his production back. If you take Henry #4 overall, you are really going to be laughed at.

As for McGahee, I think (using a 10 person league) any place between the 6-8th rounds are good to pick him up. Especially if you draft Henry, make sure you grab McGahee before another owner snags him up.

Bledsoe you can pick up VERY late since no one will draft his crappy production based on last year, and Moulds is solid enough to warrant 1st WR status, so seeing him gone in the 3rd or 4th rounds is about right.

#4??????

I have him overall about 15-20, and about 7-10 in backs, depending on how some things work out before the beginning of the season.

I would say Moulds is about 10th WR (only because Drew is unknown)

I wouldn't touch Drew right now.

Reed maybe 30 in WR.

Evans maybe 40-45.

Bills D probably 6-8, only because of the lack of TO's and scores because of it.

Lindell, maybe as a second kicker for my team.

Archived