showtime boxing tonight....

i know this is an off topic but for you boxing fans, tonight should be an entertaining night. Diego corrales fights jose luis castillo in the main event,and the first bout is tough as nails juan manuel marquez, just wanted to remind the showtime customers!

i know this is an off topic but for you boxing fans, tonight should be an entertaining night. Diego corrales fights jose luis castillo in the main event,and the first bout is tough as nails juan manuel marquez, just wanted to remind the showtime customers!

331079[/snapback]

How often does Showtime show boxing billrooter? I love boxing, especially the lighter weights. Dont really like paying $30.00 for ppv but would subscribe to the channel if they show enough live boxing.

How often does Showtime show boxing billrooter? I love boxing, especially the lighter weights. Dont really like paying $30.00 for ppv but would subscribe to the channel if they show enough live boxing.

331086[/snapback]

Showtime shows a major fight every first sat of the month. You dont have to pay for most ppv fights. Just wait for the following sat and it should be on hbo. They always show a week delay of their ppv fights. Showtime does the the same thing.

You can also catch many major fights on hbo after dark and on showtime shobox series. If it wasnt for boxing and deadwood I wouldnt watch much on either showtime or hbo.