Free Hersey Take5 Candybar

Free candy bar. I had one this past weekend, and they're not bad. Not the best, but for free... :lol:

http://hersheys.eprize.net/take5giveaway/i...affiliate_id=1b

Maybe I should only post things like this in the consumer forum, so that more people go there :lol:

EDIT: For /dev/null's benefit, I'll clarify that you get a free COUPON for a free candybar. :lol::D

CW

mmm

mmm

mmm

nothing like a broken melted candy bar from the mailbox

329602[/snapback]

If you learned how to read, you'd see that you get a COUPON for a free candybar. Sheesh, some people's children.

:lol:

CW

Well, I didn't click, so maybe I'm being unfair (heavens!) but it looks like "give me your personal information and I'll give you a free candy bar".

Gives one pause...

329621[/snapback]

Address is all they need. Use a fake email address at dodgeit.com

(oh, and birthday, but you can make that up to :lol: Just because a site is ASKING for information, doesn't mean you really have to give them real information :lol: ).

CW

Address is all they need.  Use a fake email address at dodgeit.com

(oh, and birthday, but you can make that up to :lol:  Just because a site is ASKING for information, doesn't mean you really have to give them real information  0:) ).

CW

329681[/snapback]

Not a fan of the Take5, the prezell just throws the whole thing off.

Take 5 is one of the greatest candy bars in existence.

Of course you cant beat old reliables like

Twix

Snickers

Whatchamacallit

Butterfinger

329675[/snapback]

I'm convinced that Satan created Whatchamacallits in his latest ploy to tempt humanity. No candy bar should be as tasty as Whatchamacallits

I'm convinced that Satan created Whatchamacallits in his latest ploy to tempt humanity.  No candy bar should be as tasty as Whatchamacallits

330002[/snapback]

Whatchamacallits are indeed a foul tempting device...

TD created Whatchamallits