Opening day tickets -- GOT 'EM!

BRH

120.  Row 28.

329400[/snapback]

I used to be in section 122 row 30...but 17 of my lunatic brothers friends are still there...good times, but I became to old for 17 man dog piles after TD's...I make an occasional drunken appearance down there though

I used to be in section 122 row 30...but 17 of my lunatic brothers friends are still there...good times, but I became to old for 17 man dog piles after TD's...I make an occasional drunken appearance down there though

329408[/snapback]

Excellent times. To me there's nothing like end zone seats. Except last year at the Steelers game when I paid $125 to sit with a thousand loudmouthed pee-stained-rag-waving Steeler fans and watch (1) Bledsoe throw that two-foot interception, (2) Clements fumble a punt, (3) their fourth-string running back break off a 250-yard run, and (4) Lindell miss that chip shot, all right in front of me. :lol:

I do have to say that hearing "Don't Fear The Reaper" come over the stadium loudspeakers in the third quarter almost made up for all of that. Almost.

I do have to say that hearing "Don't Fear The Reaper" come over the stadium loudspeakers in the third quarter almost made up for all of that.  Almost.

329419[/snapback]

I heard it too - someone had to know.