Brushback Article On T.O.

http://www.thebrushback.com/pollsshow_full.htm

“Well, the reality is, he’s not going to be here,” Reid told reporters at the team’s minicamp yesterday. “There’s not much we can do about that so we’re just going to have to move on. See, we got to the Super Bowl last year without having him in the lineup for the last few weeks of the season. We won two playoff games. Then when he made his glorious comeback in the big game, we lost, which is something we could’ve easily done without him. So why would we re-work his deal? Frankly I’m glad he’s holding out. Now at least I won’t have him gaying up my practices with those form fitting leotards and dance routines.”

:D

TO is an amazing player. The thing with the Eagles, though is that even with out him I do not see any NFC team challenging them. Perhaps Carolina or Atlanta and I think Seattle might have the potential, but they never put it together.

TO is an amazing player. The thing with the Eagles, though is that even with out him I do not see any NFC team challenging them. Perhaps Carolina or Atlanta and I think Seattle might have the potential, but they never put it together.

329358[/snapback]

Seattle needs people that can catch the ball.

“Al Qaeda or Terrell Owens, huh? I think I would probably select Al Qaeda, too,” McNabb said. “I can understand why so many fans despise him. To tell you the truth, I actually sent him some hate mail the other day myself. It was written in crayon and it said how I was going to be coming to his house and chopping him into little pieces. Then just to be mysterious I signed it ‘The Angel of Death.’ It didn’t work, though. He knew immediately it was from me. I guess I shouldn’t have used my Donovan McNabb stationary.”

Seattle needs people that can catch the ball.

329454[/snapback]

I agree Darrell Jackson and Koren Robinson can't catch a cold. I do think that Seattle has a lot of talent and if they ever put it all together they could be dangerous.

329358[/snapback]

Minnesota had, IMO, the best offseason by far of any team. I'm not sure they have the coaching to bring it together, but if they can gel, they could win the NFC.

Minnesota had, IMO, the best offseason by far of any team.  I'm not sure they have the coaching to bring it together, but if they can gel, they could win the NFC.

329488[/snapback]

Minnesota reminds me of New Orleans they lose when you expcet them to win and win when you expect them to lose.