Keys to Pats v Bills

PatsFanNH

45 minutes ago, Logic said:

One thing I'm curious about:

Where the hell did the Pats pass rush go?

It was pretty non-existent against the Bills in the most recent meeting, but I wrote it off to Belichick asking the d-line to play contain against Allen instead of getting up field. But then the pass rush continued to be non-existent against the Phins, and now I don't know what to think. Add to this the fact that Barmore likely will not play, and this becomes the matchup of the game to me. If Belichick can manufacture a good pass rush and make Allen uncomfortable, the Pats win. If he can't, and it's more of what we've seen the past few weeks, Bills win handily.

Judon (a great player) was held in check last game, but then tested positive for Covid the next day. I wonder if he was under the weather last game?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MattM said:

Judon (a great player) was held in check last game, but then tested positive for Covid the next day. I wonder if he was under the weather last game?

Fair point. I gathered from highlights and from a Pats beat reporter that the pass rush was pretty non-existent against Miami, too. Granted, Tua gets the ball out really quick in the RPO game, but still...

This is the matchup of the game to me. If Allen has all day, as he did the last time the Bills faced the Pats, the Bills win easily. If Bill figures out a way to consistently get into Allen's face....it's gonna be a long day for Buffalo.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.