Remembering ET1 Robert Shader and life

EasternOHBillsFan

I was reading the RIP post and it got me thinking about one of my shipmates that I served with back in 2000-2001, ET1 Robert Shader. 

He was a huge Bills fan like myself, and we both worked at Little Creek Naval Amphibious Base. I was there for 5 years and it was a blast watching all of the Bills games and actually having a Bills Backers to go to in Virginia Beach and two in fact after there was a split.

After I left in 2004, it turns out that after he retired he ended up having a sudden heart attack while in his yard and died at the age of just 44. It still hurts me greatly to think that someone's life, like Pancho Billa, could be snuffed out so soon and all I can say is that live your life as fully as you can. Life is just way too short and never guaranteed.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/robert-shader-obituary?pid=87515963&page=2

• Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.