Does ESPN contact OBD for anything

AJ1

yawn. more idiocy. more uninformed knee-jerk reaction based on nothing. if you had been listening for the past, oh, four years, you'd know that the Toms and Bills scouts are some of the best in the biz, and ESPN guys like Jaws, Mort, Salisbury, and Berman are close with Donahoe and Modrak and ALWAYS drop signs of respect their way.

That ESPN hasn't done an interview with OBD so far this year means nothing. For all you know, OBD has declined an interview. You don't have any info about it, and you conclude that it must mean that the ESPN staff doesn't respect OBD?

as long as you're spelling things out, try S.T.U.P.I.D.

yawn. more idiocy. more uninformed knee-jerk reaction based on nothing. if you had been listening for the past, oh, four years, you'd know that the Toms and Bills scouts are some of the best in the biz, and ESPN guys like Jaws, Mort, Salisbury, and Berman are close with Donahoe and Modrak and ALWAYS drop signs of respect their way.

That ESPN hasn't done an interview with OBD so far this year means nothing. For all you know, OBD has declined an interview. You don't have any info about it, and you conclude that it must mean that the ESPN staff doesn't respect OBD?

as long as you're spelling things out, try S.T.U.P.I.D.

316557[/snapback]

And no more mean-spirited apropos to nothing reply, Mr. Kettle.

ESPN is a National Network, and quite simply they are not going to spend much time on *any* team that doesn't pick until #55.

There's 32 teams in this draft, and since we took Losman last year, we are basically an afterthought.

For what its worth, ESPN's John Clayton does appear to have done his homework on the Travis Henry situation, learning that the Bills would have accepted a 3rd-rounder for Travis Henry (or so he says), but that our best offer was Philadelphia's 4th rounder.

JDG

And no more mean-spirited apropos to nothing reply, Mr. Kettle.

316578[/snapback]

Oh, am I being mean? Awww, sowwwy.

I read stupid schit, I point to it. If it hurts your feewings, post something halfway intelligent or ignore me. I won't care either way.