Screw the “Negative”, Screw the “Positive”!!

DeeRay

Wow now there's genius. So if you get irritated with your team you should quit cheering for them? Me, I call that bandwagoning and I really hate bandwagoners.

you dont want to read garbage on the board, why are you reading the board?

Were you compelled to read? Take your own advice,

"if it's so bad leave"

See ya!

316490[/snapback]

well i wouldn't want to be a bandwagoners, and you hating me has a serious impact on my life.

my expecation is that there won't be garbage on the board.

i'm happy with this draft minus our last pick. i did not post a "reality" that was full of incosistancies and half truths. i just like to comment on those. so if its alright w/ you i 'll stick around in the hopes some of your smarts will rub off on me.

Come on folks... all I did was sum things up. So you don't agree. Cool Doesn't make it any less true.

Step outside your role of bills fan for just a moment... No bias.

Seriously... Does anyone think that New England and the Jets will take a step backward this season? Does anyone think that the face of the Dolphins has not been substantially upgraded?

Now, have the Bills substantially improved their team enough to compete with the Jets and Pats for a Div. title?

As for my disparaging comments on Teflon Tom... well, they were well deserved....and not just soley derived from my opinion. What would you call 26-38? An accomplishment?

Come on folks... all I did was sum things up.  So you don't agree. Cool Doesn't make it any less true.

Step outside your role of bills fan for just a moment... No bias.

Seriously... Does anyone think that New England and the Jets will take a step backward this season?  Does anyone think that the face of the Dolphins has not been substantially upgraded? 

Now, have the Bills substantially improved their team enough to compete with the Jets and Pats for a Div. title? 

As for my disparaging comments on Teflon Tom... well, they were well deserved....and not just soley derived from my opinion.  What would you call 26-38?  An accomplishment?

316614[/snapback]

Can't step out of that role, DeeRay! That role is what makes me a "die-hard, Bills FANATIC!!" :devil:

Can't step out of that role, DeeRay! That role is what makes me a "die-hard, Bills FANATIC!!" flirt.gif

Well, at least you're honest. I like that. But at the same time, aren't you admitting that you have a tough time being objective.?

I've been a Bills since the mid 60's but it doesn't mean I can't be critical of the path the front office is taking nor some of the things that are becoming more and more obvious to me. Watching the the gap widen betwen the bills and the other teams in the division angers me. And the thought.... just the thought... of the Dolphins overtaking the Bills is sickening.