my prediction as of now

frogger

Henry is traded to the Bucs for there 2nd round, in return we also add a 4th in next years draft.

The 36th pick should net us a starter.

here is the problem do you start a rookie at center or LT, without question the two most important positions on the line.

Personally teague is a better center than LT, however at the 36th pick Baas is better than terry or Marcus Johnson. And do you start a rookie at center when your QB is only in his second year.

The Answer is this: draft Terry having seen many of his games I think he could be sppecial he is a high motor guy, not often said about OLmen, But not at 36.

instead Draft as following

2(36)-Anttaj Hawthorne-some had him in the 1st, but the weed did him in, we reach still and get him in the 2nd, Similar skills to Jenkins and Rogers-according to reports was well liked by the Bills staff. unless Jamal Brown slips through the cracks, and McNally feels he can play LT.

2(55)-Adam Terry or Marcus Johnson-depending on the 36th pick, both are good sized LTs and could start early in their careers, IMHO both players are better than LJ Shelton.

3-Vincent Jackson (hopefully) huge target, need replacement for when Moulds moves on.

4-Brandon Browner-before the combines he was projected as a 1st rounder, but a lack of good times has made him fall. facts: he wasn't fast in college, but he is 4 inches taller than an average CB and 20 pounds heavier. he matches up well with the larger WR in the NFL, also he could be a project, let him gain 30 pounds and put him in at LB. Too good a talent to let go.

5-Brandon Jacobs-Big back, to beat up defenses with

6-Rob Petiti-future guard

7-Duke Preston-center project

Henry is traded to the Bucs for there 2nd round, in return we also add a 4th in next years draft.

The 36th pick should net us a starter.

here is the problem do you start a rookie at center or LT, without question the two most important positions on the line.

Personally teague is a better center than LT, however at the 36th pick Baas is better than terry or Marcus Johnson.  And do you start a rookie at center when your QB is only in his second year.

The Answer is this: draft Terry having seen many of his games I think he could be sppecial he is a high motor guy, not often said about OLmen, But not at 36.

instead Draft as following

2(36)-Anttaj Hawthorne-some had him in the 1st, but the weed did him in, we reach still and get him in the 2nd, Similar skills to Jenkins and Rogers-according to reports was well liked by the Bills staff.  unless Jamal Brown slips through the cracks, and McNally feels he can play LT.

2(55)-Adam Terry or Marcus Johnson-depending on the 36th pick, both are good sized LTs and could start early in their careers, IMHO both players are better than LJ Shelton.

3-Vincent Jackson (hopefully) huge target, need replacement for when Moulds moves on.

4-Brandon Browner-before the combines he was projected as a 1st rounder, but a lack of good times has made him fall.  facts: he wasn't fast in college, but he is 4 inches taller than an average CB and 20 pounds heavier.  he matches up well with the larger WR in the NFL, also he could be a project, let him gain 30 pounds and put him in at LB.  Too good a talent to let go.

5-Brandon Jacobs-Big back, to beat up defenses with

6-Rob Petiti-future guard

7-Duke Preston-center project

310903[/snapback]

I love this draft... If we could do this I would be very happy and I would be thinking Superbowl in 2005

I'd swap your 2nd rounders around and take Terry first and then Hawthorne (he'll drop to the low 2nd round because of the weed)...other than that, I'd love it if it turned out like that. Especially getting Browner in the 4th, I'd crap myself if we pulled that off.